Basement–1,138 sq. ft. (unfinished)
Main Level–1,252 sq. ft.
Upper Level–1,237 sq. ft.
Lot 10 - SOLD
A spacious floor plan, multi-level outdoor areas and second-floor bridge overlooking the great room are just the beginning. This handsome three-bedroom, three-bath two-story offers ample space for family and guests alike, featuring a large great room that opens to kitchen, dining area and foyer, main floor patio with optional fireplace, and optional rooftop deck with stunning views and potential hot tub. A large unfinished basement provides expansion opportunities for teen quarters, rec room, media room or guest bedroom and bath. Add exquisite finishes, and this home becomes your haven.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Extended counter-island with sink and dishwasher in well-designed kitchen.
- First floor study/home office near entrance.
- Covered front porch, rear patio with optional fireplace and upper deck.
- Main floor mud/laundry room off oversized 2-car garage.
- Private master suite with 5-piece bath, large walk-in closet and linen closet.
- Built Green® and E-Star® rated for eco-friendly living and energy efficiencies.
Optional Upper Level–111 sq. ft.