Basement–1,215 sq. ft. (unfinished)
Main Level–1,215 sq. ft.
Upper Level–1,607 sq. ft.
Lot 11 - SOLD
Architecture reminiscent of the distinctive Arts and Crafts movement defines this handsome two-story, the quintessential family home. The spacious main floor features formal living and dining rooms that open into the large family room and gourmet kitchen, creating a floor plan that offers both privacy and ample space to gather with family and friends. You’ll love the generous master suite featuring a sitting area with fireplace, luxury 5-piece bath and walk-in closet. In addition to the master, the second level includes three more bedrooms, two full baths and a separate laundry room. A full, unfinished basement with rough-in plumbing offers great potential as a future rec room or home theatre, additional sleeping quarters or home office.
- Family-sized kitchen featuring an island with cooktop, granite slab countertops and large handy pantry.
- Gorgeous and durable hardwood floors throughout the main level.
- Luxurious radiant in-floor heat and lovely Jacuzzi jetted tub in master bath.
- Second level Jack-n-Jill bath features double-sink vanity.
- Fourth bedroom and third bath upstairs ideal as private guest quarters.
- Convenient mudroom between garage and kitchen.
- Rear patio off the family room for your relaxation and BBQ enjoyment.
- Oversized two-car garage with ample storage for bikes, skis and assorted gear.
- Built Green® for optimum efficiency and comfort.