Basement–1,224 sq. ft. (unfinished)
Main Level–1,396 sq. ft.
Upper Level–1,320 sq. ft.
Lot 12 - SOLD
FROM CLASSIC ARCHITECTURE TO GREAT INTERIOR DESIGN, this magnificent two-story offers the best of European styling in fabulous Northfield Commons, an exciting, new neighborhood with easy trail connections and an intimate community park. Enjoy the main floor master suite with large 5-piece bath and spacious walk-in closet. There’s ample opportunity for outdoor enjoyment and relaxation on the covered front porch, side patio, second floor deck and optional roof deck. With three bedrooms and two full baths, the upper level is ideally suited for a family. Use the spacious second story loft as study/home office, personal getaway, or play, media or tech room.
- 10-foot ceilings and open floor plan create easy flow and spacious feel.
- Beautiful kitchen with high quality cabinetry, stainless built-in appliances, granite slab countertops, large island/eating bar and separate dining nook.
- Convenient first floor laundry off kitchen, adjacent to master suite.
- Spacious great room includes built-ins on both sides of fireplace.
- Large triangular-shaped patio with optional grill and fireplace.
- Optional roof deck with optional hot tub and wet bar for stargazing and views.
- Fully landscaped and fenced, with sprinkler system and side dog run.
- Built Green® and E-Star® rated for eco-friendly living.
Optional Upper Level–45 sq. ft.