Basement–1,357 sq. ft. (unfinished)
Main Level–1,489 sq. ft.
Upper Level–1,318 sq. ft.
Lot 5 - SOLD
Unique windows and angles, lots of outdoor living space and a highly desirable main floor master retreat top the list of favorites in this stunning 4-bedroom, 3 1/2-bath contemporary. Located in one of Boulder’s newest neighborhoods, this one-of-a-kind home features a triangular-shaped island in the stainless steel- and granite-appointed kitchen with separate eating area. An upper level library/home office opens onto a private deck that overlooks a striking accent roof and open-beamed first floor patio.
- Spacious great room with gas fireplace highlights the open floor plan.
- 10-foot ceilings create expansive feel on main level.
- Full, unfinished basement with rough-in plumbing for room to grow.
- First-class GE stainless steel appliances, designer faucets and fixtures.
- Appealing tile floors and countertops in baths.
- Optional rooftop deck with hot tub and wet bar for great views and relaxation.
- Built Green® and E-Star® rated for eco-friendly living and energy efficiencies.
- Professionally landscaped and fenced.
Optional Upper Level–138 sq. ft.